X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ecthelion
    • Jan 2006

rb 1090 discontinued??

Just a second ago made a phone call to dealer that have rotel's stuff asking for RB 1090 !!!Guy told me that this unit was discontinued like 7 months ago .is that true??I narrowed my choice to rb 1090 few weeks ago in that case should i just get RB1080 instead???However problems with this amp posted a lot fo times at this forum makes me think twice about getting this brand. I dont know what to do . The fact thatI knew what i want and i cant get it just drives me crazy!!!!!!!!!!!! thanks for the answer
  • miner
    • Mar 2005

No! RB-1090 (amp) still available. RC-1090 (pre) was discontinued. Your dealer does not know his product line too well.

Comment

• Andrew M Ward
      • Apr 2005

you might want to ask your dealer to call Rotel, I would bet there are some left in the warehouse.

I might look into B-stock as well, those will be a total deal.

Rotel has 1090"S they're just not presently manufacturing them at this moment.

Comment

• ProStereo
        • Nov 2004

Your dealer is confusing the RB-1090 Amp with the RC-1090 Pre-Amp.
        Rotel is still making the RB-1090, but most dealers don't stock the RB-1090 and have to order it for you, many stock the RB-1080. The RB-1090 is very much worth the time to wait for it to come in! If you can, check other Rotel dealers in your area that knows his products and one willing to work with you.
        Best of luck, enjoy.

Comment

• abqnmusa
          • Jan 2006

RB-1090 is available :&gt

Hi,

I purchased a new Rotel RB-1090 on Friday FEB 10th. They are available.

The digital RB-1092 is interesting, but I decided on the 1090. This is an upgrade from the RB-1080, itself a fine amp. But powering my B&W Nautilus 802 S3's I prefer the sound of the 1090 over the 1080.

What I notice is more headroom due to the extra power. The control over the bass speakers sounds more refined with clearer bass notes. The extra headroom is notable with movies playing. CD's playing from the RCD-1072 sound fantastic.

I recommend the 1090 amplifier.

Comment

Working...
          Searching...Please wait.
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
          There are no results that meet this criteria.
          Search Result for "|||"