X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • rstallard
    • Jan 2006

RTC-965, RSP-985, and parts....

I'm a LTLFTP (long time lurker, first time poster). I just replaced my old RTC-965 with a RSP-985 (sorry but that's all I could afford). Is it me or did I just make a quantum leap in sound quality for both 2ch and 5.1 (using DTS/THX)???

Second question. I literally BROKE the main circuit board in my RTC-965... Anyone else with one that we can combine and make one working one out of? Is there a market for a broken RTC-965...?

Thanks in advance for being kind (hint hint)...

BTW, using exact same setup just different pre/pro. My amp is the RB-985mkII. Pioneer DV563A CD/DVD player (yes, budget again).
  • Kevin D
    Ultra Senior Member
    • Oct 2002

The RSP-985 is still a great unit if you don't have a 7.1 system. It's more on par with the 1098 then the 1066/1068's...

Not sure what a broke (or even repaired) RTC-965 would be worth. I know it wasn't worth it for you to fix it...

Kevin D.

Comment

Working...
    Searching...Please wait.
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
    There are no results that meet this criteria.
    Search Result for "|||"