going from a RSX 1055 to 1068/1075, what should I expected?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nolan B
    Super Senior Member
    • Sep 2005

going from a RSX 1055 to 1068/1075, what should I expected?

My dealer doesnt have an RSX 1055 so i cant do an a/b. Basically I am buying this a little blind. What improvements will I notice besides the added power which wont use.
  • Kevin D
    Ultra Senior Member
    • Oct 2002

Best bet is to search for comparison's between the 1066 and 1068 since the 1066 and 1055 are so similar sound wise. Most likely you will find much improved stereo and a slew of better setup options.

Kevin D.

Comment

• lvhung
      • Jun 2005

First time I heard that 1068 better than 1066
      Great

Comment

• Dmantis
        Moderator Emeritus
        • Jun 2004

Dynamics. Most people don't understand it. But seperates have more reserve power for dynamics. The 1055 is a wonderful receiver but it can't keep up with the 1075.

Sound quality wise there very close. You will notice slight increase in clarity. It's hard to hear if your not knowing what to look for.

Good luck with your purchase,

Dan

Comment

• soundhound
          • Mar 2004

2 channel @ lower listening levels. I went from the RSX-1055, to the RC-1070, and then combined the 2 in the RSP-1068 and the 2 channel (analog bypass) is superior. The soundstage "blossoms" at a much lower listening level. Bear in mind when new they are all a bit clinical sounding, but open up very nicely after a little run time.

Comment

Working...
          Searching...Please wait.
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
          There are no results that meet this criteria.
          Search Result for "|||"