X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dinnu
    • Oct 2005

Got another RB-1080 (Silver)

A local guy was selling a very lightly used silver RB-1080 and I couldn't let it go. You guys may remember that I had fuse blowing issues with my previous (black) RB-1080 (which is at Rotel right now for the fix). I hooked this one up and no issues so far (touch wood). Exact same configuration and no blown fuses. I just felt that it was a little softer than the previous one. Is it b'cos it needs break in (it's been in the closet of the seller for a while)?

The silver one actually matches with my other gear, so I guess it's a keeper. I will probably sell my previous one after I get back it from Rotel.
  • miner
    • Mar 2005

I am actually looking for a used black RB-1080 - keep me in mind.

Comment

• dinnu
      • Oct 2005

If you live in Katy, you can actually check it out and save on shipping b4 buying . I live in Cypress, TX (off of 290 on Telge).

Comment

• miner
        • Mar 2005

Did you get the silver 1080 on Audiogon @ zip 77070? I was eyeing that one too. Keep me informed, I am interested.

Comment

• dinnu
          • Oct 2005

Yes, that's the one I got. I'll contact you after I get my amp back from Rotel.

Comment

Working...
          Searching...Please wait.
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
          There are no results that meet this criteria.
          Search Result for "|||"