X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • pearsall001
    • Dec 2005

ROTEL RB-1080 w/ NAD T773 RECEIVER & AAD 2001 SPEAKERS

Hi folks, This is my first post here. I currently have a NAD T773 receiver rated at 110 x 7 all channels driven & 145 x 2 in stereo mode. I also just purchased a pair of AAD 2001's for my mains. Boy oh boy do I love the sound of these babies. They are considered a mini-monitor (in stature only) 13x13x7 in size, 50 lb ea. They are rated at 8 ohms & 86db sensitivity but they really deliver the whole audio spectrum - 30hz - 30khz. Let me tell you, these babies absoluteyl rock!!! Now for my question, in HT application they are getting 110 watts which seem to do ok & in stereo they are getting 145 watts & they sound awesome. Would the RB-1080 bring anything more to the table that they are already getting? I don't mind spending the money for a justifiable upgrade. I never owned ROTEL gear before but I really like their line up of products.
Working...
Searching...Please wait.
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
There are no results that meet this criteria.
Search Result for "|||"