X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bleeding ears
    • Nov 2004

3rd RSP 1068 a Goer

Hi guys,

After having problems with my 2nd RSP 1068 I was not happy about having to have the unit repaired by a local repairer instead of replaced.

This would have probably meant a long wait and then getting a unit back with who knows what done to it? and hopefully it would then have been repaired properly?

Luckily, as suggested by members/moderators on Club Rotel, I called Rotel Australia direct (International Dynamics) and was quickly sent a brand new RSP 1068.

After doing some testing for a week or so I am happy to find that it appears to be working properly and the hassles have come to an end.

It was a pleasant surprise how good the service was, when dealing direct rather than through a dealer. It took about 10 days and a new unit arrived at my local dealer for me to pick up. Apparently time was needed to test the new unit etc and then let it cool down and retest before sending it out to me.

I dont know if this kind of service applies to all, maybe one of the benefits of being a member of this forum (and mentioning it to Rotel) is that it gets you a little more leverage when you have a problem. At very least it helps to get the right information and contacts, which come with being a member here.

thanks guys, particularly Aussie Geoff for your help.

Now its off to do some serious listening with the 1068 and my recently purchased Energy speakers.

Cheers Pete
  • aud19
    Twin Moderator Emeritus
    • Aug 2003

:T Pete
    Jason

Comment

• soundhound
      • Mar 2004

Good to hear Pete, I have never had to test it but have no doubts that Rotel would stand behind their products, and I know for a fact my local dealer is a gem. Enjoy.....

Comment

• Azeke
        Super Senior Member
        • Mar 2003

Great news Pete, now it's time to sit back enjoy and tweek your new addition.

Peace and blessings,

Azeke

Comment

Working...
        Searching...Please wait.
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
        There are no results that meet this criteria.
        Search Result for "|||"