X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • rick c
    • Aug 2004

Integrated amp w/dvda/sacd player

I'm getting an int. amp probably one of the rotel's and was also planning on using a universal player to utilize my dvda/sacd collection.My question is i'm not sure if an integrated can be used w/ a universal.Also there would not be a display so would this be a problem in regards to the dvda/sacd player.This would be a system i'll be using at my work space.Would appreciate the help thanks
  • Kevin D
    Ultra Senior Member
    • Oct 2002

I'm pretty sure that no universal out there can downmix a 5.1 DVDA track into two channel, so you would have to stick with the high-resolution 2channel tracks (if available), or a downmixed DD version. A lot of SACD's do have both 5.1 and 2.0 mixes, but you would be out of luck for those that don't include a 2.0 mix.

You would need to have a TV for initial setup, but after that I don't believe you will have a problem playing the main tracks.

Kevin D.

Comment

Working...
    Searching...Please wait.
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
    There are no results that meet this criteria.
    Search Result for "|||"