X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mouton
    • Sep 2005

RDV-1050 and horisontal picture alignment

I guess everything is ok with my player, but there is one annoying thing about it.

It seems that it does not center the displayed image on my TV. The Rotel and No disc logo is a couple of inches to the right. The same with the players menus as well. What I am worried about is that this might be the same when watching movies as well. I use 16:9 (non auto) and a 16:9 TV set. Would the 16:9 (auto) change things for me?

On both my previous Philips players horisontal alignment/shift was adjustable but I have not found it on the Rotel.

Is there anyway to make the displayed image appear a bit more to the left (so that it is centered)? Either via the regular menys or via a service meny if there is such a meny?

I would really not prefer to take it back since this is my second unit and I had to wait a month for it. (The first one had a defective RGB colour output.)

Thanks for your time
    Andreas
Working...
Searching...Please wait.
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
There are no results that meet this criteria.
Search Result for "|||"