Love my rdv995 as a dvd player, but it also doubles as my cdp. are their any mods or upgrades that I can do to enhance the sound stage when playing 2 channel or just straight pcm??? also using audioquest cables, and revel m20 speakers., any help/., kevin
RDV995 audio mods???
Collapse
Related Topics
Collapse
-
by Rotel4LifeI've had a RDV995 for many years and didn't use it for maybe a year or so. When I plugged it back in, there was a faint buzz- a very typical AC/DC transformer buzz. Then when I turned it on there was a LOUD buzz. I popped the hood and didn't see anything obviously cooked, no notable odors. In some other...-
Channel: Club Rotel
-
-
by EAminI'm surprised I haven't seen any posts about the new line announced by Revel.
From Avguide.com: http://www.avguide.com/news/2006/09/...ma-2-speakers/
The Ultima 2 line consists of the four-way, six-driver Salon 2s ($22k/pair); the three-way,... -
by ptarmiganI need help with my final decision! Over the last two weeks I’ve listened to the following: Paradigm signature s8 and studio 100s, B&W 803D, Thiel 2.4, Dynaudio contour s5.4, PSB Platinum, Definitive 7000 STs, and Revel F52. I’m going to write my full reviews later this week. I’ve narrowed...-
Channel: AV Chalet and Home Theater Hangout
-
-
by krellfanI am having a very difficult time deciding which speakers to keep. I have two sets of speakers:
B&W
802D
HTM2D
805S
Revel
Ultima Studio
Voice
Embrace
I have both sets in the same in the same room and I have been...-
Channel: Club B & W Speakers
-
-
by Gordon MooreFairly decent review. It's more from a gamers perspective but it does technically break the card down by spec.
It also provides some good screeshots of what to expect.
For those that don't know, this is one of the better soundcards to get for HTPC...
htt...06 January 2004, 11:55 Tuesday - Loading...
- No more items.
