X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dan White
    • Sep 2005

Rotel DVD PLayers

IM looking to upgrade my DVD player. Does anyone have the Rotel RSDX-02, if so what do you like and dont like about it? I listen to alot of music and we watch alot of movies about 60-40 % of the time.
  • Nolan B
    Super Senior Member
    • Sep 2005

are you considering that model becuase you dont have a reviever

Comment

• Dan White
      • Sep 2005

No, I live in Venezuela and there's a limited stereo market here. There's a B&W and Rotel dealer here.

Comment

• Nolan B
        Super Senior Member
        • Sep 2005

well the unit you are talking about is a DVD player, tunner, and reciever (processor and amp) all in one unit. I would advice against getting it if you are looking at just getting a DVD player. Look at the rotel RDV 1040, RDV 1050 or RDV 1060.

If they are a rotel dealer then they should be able to get those models in. If you are looking for somethiing basic and cost effective the RDV 1040 is a good.

Comment

• Dan White
          • Sep 2005

I dont mind spending the money. Ive never owned Rotel DVD player only Sony.

Originally posted by Vancouver
          well the unit you are talking about is a DVD player, tunner, and reciever (processor and amp) all in one unit. I would advice against getting it if you are looking at just getting a DVD player. Look at the rotel RDV 1040, RDV 1050 or RDV 1060.

If they are a rotel dealer then they should be able to get those models in. If you are looking for somethiing basic and cost effective the RDV 1040 is a good.

Comment

Working...
          Searching...Please wait.
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
          There are no results that meet this criteria.
          Search Result for "|||"