X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mazuly
    • Feb 2003

Dolby Pro Logic IIx and RSP-1098

Does anybody know if we may get DPIIx upgrade for RSP-1098? Is that even possible as a software upgrade or is it a major chip upgrade?

Any ideas?

Thanks,
    Maziar
  • DSGCobra
    • Feb 2003

In this months issue of Home Theater mag their is a review of the 1098. They seem to think that PLIIx will be in a new firmware version in the future.

Comment

• DSGCobra
      • Feb 2003

edit: double post. (doh)

Comment

• Scarp
        • Mar 2003

I should be supported by Cirrus according to the announcements. However it may be only possible by an eprom update or maybe simply by a firmware upgrade. However, it is to be seen if Rotel will be offering this upgrade.

Comment

• Andrew Pratt
          Moderator Emeritus
          • Aug 2000

My contact says its possible and could very well make it into a future firmware release...but it won't be until sometime next year but the time they get the source code and work out the bugs etc...which means don't expect it before late spring time at the earliest.

Comment

• mazuly
            • Feb 2003

Cool.

Rotel Rocks.

Thanks for the replies guys,
            Maziar

PS Why is it that I can never keep my username/password on my computer no matter how many times I have changed my profile. I have to type it every single time I want to post. This is starting to piss me off.

Comment

• Andrew Pratt
              Moderator Emeritus
              • Aug 2000

Maz goto the main page (http://www.htguide.com/cfboards) and scroll to the bottom. You should see a place to enter your user name and password. this should work for you once you've save it there.

Comment

• mazuly
                • Feb 2003

Originally posted by Andrew Pratt
                Maz goto the main page (http://www.htguide.com/cfboards) and scroll to the bottom. You should see a place to enter your user name and password. this should work for you once you've save it there.
                Finally.

Thanks Andrew, it worked.

Maziar

Comment

Working...
                Searching...Please wait.
                An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
                There are no results that meet this criteria.
                Search Result for "|||"