X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SnowdonAudio
    • Sep 2005

Who is the best Rotel Dealer in Southern California

I am intersted in buying some Rotel Gear, the first dealer I didn't get a good feeling from.

Who do you think is the best in service and pricing?

Thanks
    SimAudio and Dynaudio Fan
  • grit
    • Jan 2005

I've had nothing but excellent experiences with Stereo Design in San Diego.

Comment

• lifeinabox
      • Jun 2004

SoCal is as big as some states. Perhaps picking a specific city/neighborhood/region would help with the recommendations.

Comment

• The_A_V_Guy
        • Jul 2005

do you live near santa monica?

Comment

• kirkj
          • Jan 2005

I bought my RCC-1055 from Stereo Design in San Diego when I lived down there. Great service. They know their stuff and were more than happy to set everything up for me to listen to, including dragging around speakers from another room. They let me sit there as long as I wanted. The downside was that they wouldn't budge on MSRP.

Up here in Vancouver, I bought an RSX-1056 and was able to negotiate on price, but the service wasn't nearly as good or enjoyable.

I was in Seattle once and stopped in at a Rotel dealer. When he asked if I needed help, I told him I was from out of town and wasn't going to buy anything. Nonetheless, he insisted on helping me anyway. He set up an A/B test of a Marantz SR-8500 vs the RSX-1056. He knew his stuff and we talked for quite a bit. Then I went on my way.

- Kirk.

Comment

• tboooe
            • Jun 2005

I recommend Audio Video Today in Westminster. Ask for Dan, he is excellent. Very knowledgable and friendly. http://www.audiovideotoday.com/index.html

Comment

Working...
            Searching...Please wait.
            An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
            An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
            An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
            There are no results that meet this criteria.
            Search Result for "|||"