Strong buzz from within 1095 (not the speakers !)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Eliav
    • Jul 2005

Strong buzz from within 1095 (not the speakers !)

Hi
    I have forgotten to shut down my system during the night.it was ON but not playing. When I woke up I heard a strong buzz sound from my HT room, I thought initially it was coming from one of the spot lights, what a surprise, the 1095 itself was buzzing like a bumble bee ! I double checked the other gear ( b&w 803s, 1060, 1068 ) it was definitely coming from inside the amp. It was not overheated since it has plenty of room above it.
    I shut the system down and then turned it on - the buzz was gone.
    Anyone has an Idea ?
    ( PS the unit is roughly 3 weeks old....)
    Thanks
    Eliav
    :T Socrat
  • Kevin D
    Ultra Senior Member
    • Oct 2002

Check this thread:

Looks like it could be a number of things, keep a check on it and watch to see if it returns.

Kevin D.

Comment

• Eliav
      • Jul 2005

Oh my god ! I have read it all, am I one of these rare unlucky guys (such as Gregg and Mitch) ?
      I must edmit it only did this one time. otherwise it is quite . Could this have been a power drop issue ? I sure hope it did !
      Thanks Kevin
      Eliav
      Last edited by Eliav; 14 September 2005, 13:57 Wednesday.
      :T Socrat

Comment

• mitch57
        • Nov 2004

Originally posted by Eliav
        Oh my god ! I have read it all, am I one of these rare unlucky guys (such as Gregg and Mitch) ?
        I must edmit it only did this one time. otherwise it is quite . Could this have been a power drop issue ? I sure hope it did !
        Thanks Kevin
        Eliav
        I certainly hope you aren't having the problem I had. But rest assured! There is a solution. It's not cheap but it works fantastic!

Keep us posted!

Mitch
        Mitch
        :stupidpc:

Comment

Working...
        Searching...Please wait.
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
        There are no results that meet this criteria.
        Search Result for "|||"