Looks like a new old RP-500 turntable ...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Taito
    • Sep 2004

Looks like a new old RP-500 turntable ...

Hi guys, I've just won an auction for an RP-500 turntable (with new cartridge). While I wait for a chance to collect it (using a very old very plasticy and tacky yamaha), I thought I'd see if anyone has experience with this or other Rotel TT's. So step up and don't be shy!

Cheers, Ben
  • DrJRapp
    Super Senior Member
    • Apr 2003

My first piece of Rotel gear was a turntable in early 80's. I don't even remember the model but it was an excellent piece for the money.
    Jerry Rappaport

Comment

• Taito
      • Sep 2004

Thanks Jerry, I wanted to take a step up (even if only a smallish one) vinyl-wise without a big outlay. An excellent condition Rotel TT, with a new cartridge for $100AU -I don't really see where I can go wrong.

Cheers, Ben

Comment

• DrJRapp
        Super Senior Member
        • Apr 2003

Originally posted by Taito
        Thanks Jerry, I wanted to take a step up (even if only a smallish one) vinyl-wise without a big outlay. An excellent condition Rotel TT, with a new cartridge for $100AU -I don't really see where I can go wrong.

Cheers, Ben
        You Can't
        Jerry Rappaport

Comment

Working...
        Searching...Please wait.
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
        There are no results that meet this criteria.
        Search Result for "|||"