X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • rick c
    • Aug 2004

rcd1070/1072 vs music hall cd25?

Was wondering if anyone has compared or have any experience between the rotel and the music hall.thanks
  • srb
    • Oct 2004

I am interested in this comparison also. Hopefully someone on this forum has had the opportunity to audition both.

I was looking at the Onix XCD-88 from AV123.com, and from everything I have read, is essentially the same as the Music Hall CD-25, both units being built by Shanling.

The XCD-88 is only available in a greyish color, is 'on sale' for $299 (normally $399) and has a 3-year warranty.

So if it measures up to the Rotel, it sounds like a great buy.

Comment

• ds22030
      • Sep 2004

I am interested in this Q as well since I have the Music Hall. I have some opamps that I need to install as an upgrade.....

BTW, becareful about the Onix unit. Someone in the Polk forums found that av123 was shipping B-stock units with dents (cant tell if intentional or mistake) and they did this twice....and told him that it was an A stock unit which was "personally inspected"!

Comment

Working...
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"