X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dallasdave
    • Apr 2005

1068 Firmware Update??

I currently have v1.1.3 version on my 1068. Is there really any noticable improvement in upgrading to current firmware, I don't have a 7.1 setup so I don't see any reason to upgrade the firmware related to that? I have not noticed any problems with the processer that the firmware has corrected.

Also, is it really necessary to discontect all inputs in order to apply the new firmware?
  • soundhound
    • Mar 2004

Last 1st, no, you don't need to remove all inputs from the unit. 2ndly, if you have the capability to do it, it doesn't hurt to stay current.

Comment

• Dallasdave
      • Apr 2005

The problem is I don't have a laptop and would need to move my desktop downstairs which is alwalys a pain since I have a 21" monitor. I'll try and borrow a friends laptop to do the firmware update. Thanks

Comment

• GregoriusM
        Super Senior Member
        • Oct 2000

The most important thing when doing the 7.1 eprom upgrade is not to touch ANYTHING - buttons, dials, etc. - while the updating is being done.

MOST IMPORTANT!
        Gregor

Comment

Working...
        Searching...Please wait.
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
        There are no results that meet this criteria.
        Search Result for "|||"