Anyone compare 1095 with Anthem MCA 50???

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • tominizer
    • Aug 2003

Anyone compare 1095 with Anthem MCA 50???

Just curious if anyone compared these two when shopping. I'm leaning towards the 1095 as my system is all rotel............. so more for cosmetic reasons and I can also continue to use the DB-25 connector to hook everything up. Any thoughts though??? I'm still sitting a little on the fence.
  • LEVESQUE
    • Oct 2002

That's a tough choice!

The best thing to do first is to try to listen to both in the same listening conditions, if possible at home.

Then, IF you can really hear a difference between the 2, then buy the best one for YOUR ears.

I really think the quality is around the same here. If it was me, I would go with the one with the best price, because I really think they will give you the same level of performance.

It also depend on your speakers. If you have Paradigms, then Anthem test them with their amps. If you own some B&W, then go with the Rotel, because B&W use their amp to test their speakers.

BTW, I have a little story telling much about Anthem customer services. I did ask the Anthem/Paradigm rep in my region if I should use their top Anthem amp or a Bryston 4BSST to power my Studio-100... Guess what, he told me to go with the Bryston, a competitor products!

Go out and listen before buying!
    To spend more $$$ on electronics without first addressing room acoustics is fruitless IMO.

Comment

Working...
    Searching...Please wait.
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
    There are no results that meet this criteria.
    Search Result for "|||"