X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lars
    • Feb 2005

Upgraded - Lost DSP

Hello All,

Just finished upgrading my 1067 to the latest software; everything seemed to go just fine with one exception - I seem to have lost all DSP settings (5 ch stereo, 7 ch stereo, etc.). All other digital decodes appear to be working, it's just the bits associated with the 'DSP' button.

This did work before the upgrade, and is pretty good for the occassional dance party

Any thoughts or suggestions are most welcome -

Thanks in advance,
    Lars
  • Azeke
    Super Senior Member
    • Mar 2003

Make sure you reset to the Factory defaults, then reset your menus with your personal defaults. It also helps sometimes to turn off the pre-pro from the rear and then turn it back on.

Just my quick thoughts, hope it helps.

Regards,

Azeke

Comment

• lars
      • Feb 2005

Hello Azeke,

Thanks for the suggestions, very much appreciated -

I did indeed reset to factory, and cold booted the chassis as well - no joy on the DSP functions though.

Mentioned it to my dealer, and while agreed that it should work he unfortunately didn't have any suggestions on where to go from here.

- Lars

Comment

Working...
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"