X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • tominizer
    • Aug 2003

Newbie here..........

Thanks to Andrew for directing me here. I can't believe I didn't find this place earlier. I have an older Rotel component Home Theatre setup that I love............... although I'm now selling as I've posted in the Pawn Shop. It consisted of the following pieces:

RDA 985 DTS Surround Decoder
    RDA 975 Dolby Digital AC-3 decoder
    RSP 980 Preamplifier/decoder THX certified with 5.1 input/output
    RLC 900 AC Line conditioner/switcher – 9 separate 3 pin grounded grouped by source (digital, analog, power, etc)
    RB 985 THX amplifier
    RB 991 THX amplifier

I'm selling everything except the RB 991. Trying to find a 993 to match the 991t and then find a new front end so I don't have so many pieces on the rack.

Anyways, been eyeballing the 1066 closely, although the Sonic Frontiers AVM 20 is looking very very sweet. Ahhhhh, but have to hold off until the other pieces leave, or the wifee will do something awful to my existence !!!
  • Andrew Pratt
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Aug 2000

Welcome tominizer to HTGuide! Hope you enjoy your time here and don't forget to check out some of the other area's of the forum

Comment

Working...
    Searching...Please wait.
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
    There are no results that meet this criteria.
    Search Result for "|||"