X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Woo Wooooo
    • May 2004

Stacking RSP-1098 & RDV-1050 OR......

You guys see any problem stacking the 1050 DVD on top of the RSP-1098.
    Does the 1098 generate enough heat to hurt the DVD over time. :M My enclosure is fan cooled.... : Option 2 I can stack the 2 amps the RMB-1075 and the RB-1070 on top of it. what is the lesser of the two evils :twisted: ????

Comments PLEASE!!!! :T
  • Fishy
    • Jul 2004

Do you have the 1070 sitting on top of the 1075? Do you also not have space to install another shelf in your enclosure?

Fish

Comment

• soundhound
      • Mar 2004

Personal preference but I would'nt, heat, scratches.

Comment

• Woo Wooooo
        • May 2004

Here is what I have...

In the picture I will be replacing the Kenwood with the RSP-1098 the issue I have is the Toshiba is sitting on the Monster HTS-5100 well it's cooking the DVD player like a plate of Fajitas :E I DO NOT want to put the Rotel DVD player on top of it. I can place it on top of the Voom HD Reciever but I really don't want it that high. So I thought I'd stach the two Amps saving one shelve space for the DVD player. This way everything will have it's own shelve except the Amps. I thought it would be ok to put the DVd on top of the 1098 but I'm not sure how hot it get either.
        Attached Files

Comment

• Fishy
          • Jul 2004

I would move it all around....

Place the 1075 and 1070 at the top closest to the fan (too small IMHO), put the 1098 where the 1070 is, and box at the top and 1050 on the bottom.

So something like top to bottom, 1070 on top, next is the 1075 replaceing the Kenwood, followed by the middle staying as it is, then the 1098 and the box currently at the top moving to the bottom with the 1050 under that.

But I could be wrong.

Fish

Comment

• Woo Wooooo
            • May 2004

Great Idea But...

The fan at the top is just an exhaust out there are more at the bottom bringing cool air in behind the Amps. the only thing i'm really worried about is if the shelve can hold the 1075 Nothing wrong with your setup advice plus if i do bring the 1098 down lower i can take back the 4M component cables back for a shorter run :T Hey man thanks for the input... the more the better can't wait till it get here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

Comment

Working...
            Searching...Please wait.
            An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
            An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
            An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
            There are no results that meet this criteria.
            Search Result for "|||"