X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • cal
    • Aug 2003

rotel rmb1095 &rsp-1066

Looking for a rmb-1095 amp and rsp-1066 from within canada only (preferably alberta). must be in impecable shape with original reciept and packaging. Would possibly consider a rmb-1075
  • Danbry39
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Sep 2002

Why don't you contact Andrew about his 1055 receiver, which he is selling used because he just bought the 1098. He's done all the upgrades and fixes and will tell you he had a hard time telling any sonic differences between the 1055 and 1066 when used as a pre-pro. Besides, you'd end up with a tuner and partially assignable amps, for when you get your dedicated outboard amp. Might be a good way to save money. Best of all, he's a fellow Canadian. If you're interested, here's a link to his posting on the receiver.
    Link

By the way, I'm truly not trying to push you in that direction. Just thought you might like to hear an alternative option.

And, most importantly,

Keith
    Keith

Comment

• Andrew Pratt
      Moderator Emeritus
      • Aug 2000

Cal send me and email and we can talk about a price for my 1055. As Keith said sonically the 1066 and the 1055 sound extremely similar when used as a pre amp plus the 1055 comes with the tuner that the 1066 lacks

Comment

Working...
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"