X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • elias
    • Feb 2005

rsp1098???

guys i have a hi end home theater system set up at home but i have a problem with it.
    my dvd player is arcam dv79 connected to a rsp 1098 preamp and finishes to an eiki se10 projector.
    now the problem is that when i connect all three of them in series i have lightly distorted picture.if i connect my dvd player directly to my projector the quality of picture is excellent.
    has any of you have similar set up or similar problem encountered and how did you manage to solve it???????
    chears guys!
  • Andrew Pratt
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Aug 2000

How is it being distorted and what firmware version are you running on the 1098?

Comment

• PewterTA
      • Nov 2004

Also, what kind of cables are you using, is the set of cables from the 1098 to the projector from the component out (assuming you are using this connection) of decent quality?
      Digital Audio makes me Happy.
      -Dan

Comment

• Blazar
        • Feb 2004

this is not a firmware problem... i owned a 1098 with the same types of problems with artifacting when using the component video portion of the 1098

Frankly, most av gear doesn't do broadcast quality component switching like they say they do.
        Blazar!
        (HTPC/Panasonic SA-XR55/B&W 802D/HTM-1/SCMS)

Comment

Working...
        Searching...Please wait.
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
        There are no results that meet this criteria.
        Search Result for "|||"