X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • willle
    • Jan 2005

Advice on Rotel RCC-1055

Hi guys I'm willing to buy a RCC-1055 for my system. I will just like to know if is a good match this equipment with a Yamaho RS-V2400 receiver.
    Last edited by Aussie Geoff; 30 January 2005, 01:46 Sunday. Reason: Deleting unecessary quote
  • Aussie Geoff
    Super Senior Member
    • Oct 2003

Willie,

I've pulled this out of the "Useful Links" thread where you had it - since no one will see it there.

I'm confused though - what is the RCC-1055?

Geoff

Comment

• ZX 6R
      • Jan 2003

The RCC 1055 is a Rotel 5 Disc CD Carousel

The RCC-1055 combines performance and convenience in a familiar 5 CD carousel platform.

Comment

• Mark_C.
        • Jan 2003

The RCC-1055 is the best current 5-disc CD changer out there. I tried it in my system and would have kept it except I decided I wanted a changer with SACD capability. For redbook CDs, however, your can't go wrong. It's very well built and of so smoothe.

Comment

• goomba
          • Mar 2007

Rotel RCC 1055 purchase question

I have been quoted, by the local audiophile Rotel dealer, a price of $549.99 for the Rotel RCC 1055 with a delivery date that would be two to six months in the future. Is this a good price and an acceptal waiting period, or is my money better spent on an alternative CD player?

Comment

• Audiophiliac
            • Apr 2006

Wait for it. Its a nice nice multi-disc player, and the delay is due to Rotel taking action and pulling production until they could find a more reliable mechanism. The defect rate was too high for the QA guys. Rotel is doing you a favor by making you wait on this one.

Comment

Working...
            Searching...Please wait.
            An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
            An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
            An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
            There are no results that meet this criteria.
            Search Result for "|||"