X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • thedarklobster
    • Jul 2003

Rotel and Energy Veritas

Does anyone else have the veritas line hooked up to there Rotel 1066/1075 combo or other setup? Just want to find out your speaker set-up and choice of rears......

Sorry if this might be in the wrong area, but I figure it's close. I currently have my 1066 in route to Rotel for the upgrades and everything else is packed for the move to Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania. My wife says that she can't tell the difference without any speakers or Rotel gear, but I'm going through withdrawal....... :cry:

Thanks,
    Shane
  • DSGCobra
    • Feb 2003

I have the RSP-985 (I know its old I'm waiting for my 1098) and a 1095 running the v2.4 fronts v2.0c center and v2.2 rears. I am a huge fan of the vertias line, I reciently upgraded from the connoisseur line, the vertias smoke them. The v2.2 rears sound really good, probably some over kill but that is not always a bad thing.

RSP-1098
    RMB-1095
    RDV-1080
    Energy C-9
    Energy Vertias V2.0C
    Energy C-3
    Paradigm PS-1200
    Audioquest everything.

Comment

• thedarklobster
      • Jul 2003

Did you have an opportunity to listen to the 2.0R for the rears? I'm leaning towards them because of their ability to be used in so many different positions.

Comment

• DSGCobra
        • Feb 2003

yes I did listen to the v2.0r's and really think the v2.2's they sounded much better. My rears are in the back of the room so the 2.2 work perfectly. Which ever way you go you won't be dissapointed. The 2.0r's did sound good but they were lacking the punch the 2.2's put out.

RSP-1098
        RMB-1095
        RDV-1080
        Energy C-9
        Energy Vertias V2.0C
        Energy C-3
        Paradigm PS-1200
        Audioquest everything.

Comment

Working...
        Searching...Please wait.
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
        There are no results that meet this criteria.
        Search Result for "|||"