X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • wineguy28
    • Aug 2004

Adding two-channel to my Rotel HT

Hi all,

I love my Rotel HT Gear (1068, 1080 and 1075)! I am looking to add a modest two-channel system to my living room (not the same room as the HT). I would definitely like to stay with Rotel, and their offering are the RA-1062, RA-1070 and RX-1052 (also thinking about some other integrateds...mainly one of the Arcam's) . Any recommendations?

I am leaning towards the Rotel RA-1062 integrated, paired with a RCD-1072. The reviews I am reading on both of these are very positive. Does anyone have any experience with the 1062, or the 1062 and 1072 together?

I have not chosen any speakers yet...so if anyone has any recommendations for a 1062, I'd like to hear them (they need to have small form factors though)...

Thanks all...

David
  • Andrew Pratt
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Aug 2000

How small is small for the speakers?

The integrated is likely the way I'd lean...or if its just a simple music system the RSDX-02 might fit the bill nicely. The integrated would sound better though if that's a concern.

RSDX-02 is a great solution for when you need a home theater system that is simple to operate and fits anywhere it’s needed.

Comment

• wineguy28
      • Aug 2004

Thanks Andrew. How small is small? Well, I haven't decided. I haven't decided anything. This is stressful!

Interesting thought about the RSDX-02. I am pretty set on the 1072 cd-player, so that is what led me to the RA-1062. Either way, I am so pleased with my current Rotel gear that I don't think any of them would disappoint.

So here's what I am leaning towards:

RA-1062
      RCD-1072
      Definitive Technology Mythos 1 or KEF KHT.

I will be going to listen and compare next week.

Thanks for the response...
      Wineguy

Comment

Working...
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"