CDN price for the 1080

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Parsonsk
    Senior Member
    • Nov 2004
    • 101

    #1

    CDN price for the 1080

    i'm interested in what others have paid for the RB-1080 here in Canada - Calgary?
    kevin
  • NMG
    Senior Member
    • Oct 2004
    • 232

    #2
    I'd have to double check, but I think I paid $1,400 before PST and GST when I got mine 3 years ago. I suspect you could do better than that now given how the dollar has responded. Not sure if the list price has gone up due to inflation though.

    Comment

    Related Topics

    Collapse

    • P-Dub
      CDN Deal: Black Hawk Down for under $20
      by P-Dub
      Black Hawk Down for under Cdn$20

      Goto MainlyMusic.com and you will find Black Hawk Down listed for $19.99, which is a pretty good price to start. But wait there's more. There's a $3 off coupon, Milk0502, those are zero's, which you enter in the checkout area.

      Not enough?...
      07 June 2002, 00:45 Friday
    • RoMan
      Rlc 1040/rlc 1080
      by RoMan
      Hi all,

      I was just wondering if Rotel still makes these power conditioners? I haven't seen them on their website but it doesn't mean they don't make them anymore. I am considering buying a used one for 450 Cdn. Any thoughts? Its a demo model at an audio store. Is this close to MRSP. Thanks...
      24 February 2011, 00:03 Thursday
    • kmak
      2 channel for 5K(CDN) or 3.5K (US)
      by kmak
      Hi,

      I would really like to put together a solid 2 channel set-up for my living room. I have a Rotel RCD-951 CD player that will migrate from the HT system. I'm partial to B&W because my HT is made up of them and have been leaning towards the N805. I would like to acquire a decent...
      26 February 2003, 13:39 Wednesday
    • kbenton
      Infocus X1 $1,389 CDN
      by kbenton
      Hello George. HT1000 Owner

      Yes it's true i'm selling the X1 for $1,389 CDN, Shipping is included

      if intrested u can e-mail me at
      kbenton@bentonengineering.com
      23 May 2003, 21:18 Friday
    • ThomasJ
      RSX-1056 CDN Price Question? Comparison to Pioneer 56TXi?
      by ThomasJ
      Hi, I just bought a Pioneer 56TXi and I like it but I am just wondering if anyone has compared it to the 1056? I have a month to exchange the Pioneer for the 1056 and I am thinking of seeing if I can bring the 1056 home to compare. Anyone buy one recently here in Canada? What kind of price should I...
      12 December 2004, 17:56 Sunday
    • Loading...
    • No more items.
    Working...
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

      Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

      Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"