X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Number9
    • Aug 2004

Rotel RCD-1072 CD player question???

Hello, Does the RCD-1072 have trouble playing certain CD's? Thank you, Michael
  • pbarata
    • Feb 2003

I've the previous model, RCD-1070 and as far I'm concerned you can play CD, CD-R and even CD-RW. However they should be recorded all in audio mode.
    Movies: Samsung LCD LE37A557, Rotel RSP-1066 & RMB-1075, Sony PS3, VdH D-102 Hybrid III interc, QED XT-350 & Supra Rondo 4x2,5 speaker cable, QED Qunex P75 coax, Monitor Audio Silver 5i/8i/10i speakers, REL Quake sub, QED Qunex SR-SW subwoofer cable, IXOS XHT458 HDMI, Supra LoRad, Isotek Mini Sub GII;
    Music: Rega Planar 3, Goldring 1042, Vincent PHO-8, Krell KAV-280cd, Krell KAV-400xi, B&W 703, Siltech SQ-28 Classic G5 (XLR), Siltech LS-68 Classic Mk2, Nordost Vishnu, QED Qonduit MDH6.

Comment

• Taito
      • Sep 2004

Hi, I've had the 1072 for a few months now. I haven't actually tried any CD-RWs, but have never had any problems with CD or CD-Rs.
      -Ben

Comment

• DrBoom
        • Dec 2003

I haven't experienced any problems either, with CD or CD-R.
        It doesn't support CD-RW officially, so it might not work on those, I haven't tried it yet.
        It's very reliable for normal CD's, as opposed to the Marantz CD6000 OSE I once had for demo, which failed to recognize several original CD's.

Comment

Working...
        Searching...Please wait.
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
        There are no results that meet this criteria.
        Search Result for "|||"