X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ht_addict
    • Dec 2002

I Just got a RMB-1095 for $1500CDN

arty:$1500CDN+txarty: Comes with full 5yr warranty, which I added an extra 4yrs for $50 on the $3000MSRP price(refundable if not used). Picking it up on Saturday morning. Don't think I'll sleep a wink tonight.

ht_addict
  • Danbry39
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Sep 2002

Wow, guess who's gonna be testing out the electrical circuits in his house tomorrow morning. What speakers you going to be driving with them. You know how long it's going to seem before you pick it up...forever. lol. Brings back memories of Christmas Eve when you were young and dying to get at the presents, doesn't it.

Congratulations on a great purchase and, moreso, on a great new addition to your home theater family. :T

Keith
    Keith

Comment

• ht_addict
      • Dec 2002

For the time being I'll certainly not be taxing the amp, as it's only powering Paradigm Mini Monitors/CC-350 in my 5.1 setup. Down the road is where this amp will come in handy, when I upgrade my speakers.

ht_addict

Comment

• Danbry39
        Moderator Emeritus
        • Sep 2002

If you have the time, hope you post your initial impressions tomorrow. Also, what's it replacing?

Keith
        Keith

Comment

• ht_addict
          • Dec 2002

Originally posted by Danbry39
          If you have the time, hope you post your initial impressions tomorrow. Also, what's it replacing?
          Well the amp is in the house, though It'll be couple of days before I get it hooked up. Heading out this aft for a dinner get together, work/baseball Sunday and finally Jury duty on Monday. But forsure I'll let leave my comments as soon as its hooked up. The amp is replacing another Rotel(RMB-1066) which has done me well from day one. So if anyone is interested in a used Rotel, A1 shape, 3.5yrs left on warranty, I'll let it go for $700.

ht_addict
          (Hamilton, Ontario)

Comment

• ht_addict
            • Dec 2002

Just have to sort out a humming problem before I can lay down a review.

ht_addict

Comment

Working...
            Searching...Please wait.
            An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
            An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
            An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
            There are no results that meet this criteria.
            Search Result for "|||"