X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • happydad
    • Jun 2003

RR-969 problem

I did something dumb and hope somebody out there can help:

I accidently recorded a command for my cable box on the volume up button of the 969. Now, when the device selection on the 969 is "cable", the volume up button does not raise the volume of the Rotel 1055.

The volume down button works fine, and when any other device button is selected, the volume up button still controls the volume of the Rotel 1055.

Is there anything I can do to reset the volume up button to control the 1055 volume, short of resetting the 969 and reprogramming all my codes?

Thanks in advance...
  • dermie999
    • Jul 2004

Just push the CLEAR button (its under the sliding cover) with the tip of a ball point pen and then press the VOL UP button. This will clear the command in the VOL UP button.

Trevor

Comment

• happydad
      • Jun 2003

Originally posted by dermie999
      Just push the CLEAR button (its under the sliding cover) with the tip of a ball point pen and then press the VOL UP button. This will clear the command in the VOL UP button.

Trevor
      Well, that cleared the old command, but it doesn't reset it to control the audio up on the Rotel when the device is "cable". It says empty. How do I teach it to raise the volume of the Rotel when set to cable.

Is there are way to copy the VOL UP command from the "aud" device to "cable"?

Comment

• dermie999
        • Jul 2004

Other than borrowing another RR969 and "learning" the VOL UP command from the borrowed device I know of no other way. Thats what I had to do to get my RR1050 (upgrade from the RR969) to learn the Rotel VOL commands when in cable or dvd mode. Does your dealer have a remote he would let you use for this purpose?

Trevor

Comment

Working...
        Searching...Please wait.
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
        There are no results that meet this criteria.
        Search Result for "|||"