Any rumors on the 1056 and 1067 replacements yet?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Shane Martin
    Super Senior Member
    • Apr 2001

Any rumors on the 1056 and 1067 replacements yet?

I presume Rotel will release a new set of receivers next year(at CES?) like usual so I'm curious if we've heard any rumors yet. Given I need to wait until atleast January to buy a new one, I'm trying to see what I can gather about the various manufacturers to make up my mind. The Marantz 8500 with its dvi switching seems awful good but the chinsy(sp?) 33 lb weight seems to irk me a bit. I also wonder if Rotel go with some form of an auto calibration type setup(room eq) like the rest seem to be headed towards.
  • Aussie Geoff
    Super Senior Member
    • Oct 2003

Shane,

I wouldn't be holding your breath for replacements for the RSX-1056 and 1067 just yet. Rotel tend to have a 2 year cycle for HT Receivers and Processors (sometimes longer) and don't normally follow the annual "new model" fashion of the larger consumer manufacturers...

I'd be more betting on new Receiver models for the 2006 show.

However there will be new products from Rotel at the CES 2005 - amps, DVD player (probably) etc.

Geoff

Comment

Working...
    Searching...Please wait.
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
    There are no results that meet this criteria.
    Search Result for "|||"