Need some help with my system connectivity.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bimmer528
    • Sep 2004

Need some help with my system connectivity.

Hey all.. I have been reading and reading as far as what the best type of connection is for my rdv1050 and rsp 1066. Im sorry for those who may not want to answer since I have quite a few questions. Thanks in advance for anyone who will attempt to remedy my prob's. Thus far I have been using from my rdv's dig output to my 1066's coax input a tributaries av1 digital cable and a monster s video from the rdv to the 1066 as well.

I know its personal preferance as far as the analog vs digital connection but my question is do I need both of these connected at the same time?

As far as the audio out section of the rdv.. it consists of the sub out, rears out, center, fronts, ect.. Am I better off connecting all of these instead of the digital cable? If so.. where would I hook it up to the 1066. The only place where I see fit is the Multi-input but then again why would I even need to use the multi input?

Then is component video better or s video? I have read in the Rotel 1066 manual that once I use the s-videos for some components, I need to use the s-video for all of them so then I cannot use the component connections correct?

Then the dac's. Just by running the analogs I am using my rdv's dac and bypassing the 1066's. Using the digital output on the rdv then uses my 1066 dac correct?

Can I use either one.. the 1066 or the 1050 as an external dac for other components?
Working...
Searching...Please wait.
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
There are no results that meet this criteria.
Search Result for "|||"