X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Taco
    • May 2003

Upgrade dip switches?

Where are they in the 1066? I removed the cover and can't find them to upgrade my firmware.
  • Kevin D
    Ultra Senior Member
    • Oct 2002

Um.. which cover?

If you removed the tiny one screw cover on the back panel, you should easily see the two right under it..

If you removed the top cover to the preamp, put it back....soon.

Kevin D.

Comment

• Danbry39
      Moderator Emeritus
      • Sep 2002

Yeah, just look at the back of the Rotel. In the far, upper right, there are jacks for three sets of component video cables. Directly to their left is a little, one screw lid. Just remove that and you'll see what you're looking for.

Keith
      Keith

Comment

• Scarp
        • Mar 2003

I almost made the same mistake, but I was already thinking by myself "if they allow end-users to upgrade, then why would I have to remove the whole cover?" ... so after looking closely I saw this little lid on the back

Comment

• sounddog
          • Feb 2003

Originally posted by Scarp
          I almost made the same mistake, but I was already thinking by myself "if they allow end-users to upgrade, then why would I have to remove the whole cover?" ... so after looking closely I saw this little lid on the back
          Like they would not get us to take the lid off and chop any little bits out of our own processors. :LOL: :LOL:

Sounddog

Comment

• Taco
            • May 2003

Oh man, I must be blind. But I'll tell ya, I've been reading about these bass management fixes and thought that it must not be that far out of the realm of possibility that we're suppose to take the cover off our processors. HAHA.

Thanks guys.

Comment

Working...
            Searching...Please wait.
            An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
            An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
            An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
            There are no results that meet this criteria.
            Search Result for "|||"