X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Scherr
    • Dec 2003

Switching formats

I noticed that if I play a DD EX DVD, my 1056 applies EX to all DD sources without switching back to the default, PLIIX C. I am running 1.15. Does 1.17 solve this problem?

Here is also hoping that in a software upgrade, Rotel provides a way to ignore the EX flag for those of us who prefer to use IIxC instead without having to switch every time we play an EX DVD.

Scott
  • Andrew Pratt
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Aug 2000

1.17 does change some minor things and it wouldn't hurt to upgrade. As for the playing titles without the EX flag you should be able to use the surround button to cycle though the surround modes to PLIIxC

Comment

• Scherr
      • Dec 2003

Thanks, Andrew. I will eventually upgrade my software, but it is a pain to disconnect all of my equipment. I have a desktop in another room so there is no easy way to do it.

I do switch surround modes to PLIIXC, but it would be nice for Rotel to have an option to ignore the EX flag.

Scott

Comment

Working...
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"