I'm interested in SDI mod kit for the Integra RDV-1

Does anyone have some info about?

Please let me know.

Thank's in advance.

Ciao.

Daniele
  • Burke Strickland
    • Sep 2001

Welcome to the HT Guide Forums and Club Integra. Thanks for posting your question.

I'm afraid the info I've seen about SDI mods has been more "generic" and not about a specific kit for the RDV-1. Nor have I seen any offers from anyone to do that kind of mod for RDV-1 owners as paying customers. In any case it definately looks like a "roll up the shirtsleeves and get the hands dirty" kind of DIY effort for someone who is pretty well grounded in electronics (pun intended). :>) If you find someone who does offer a kit or will do the mod at a reasonable cost, please let us know!

Good luck,

Burke

What you DON'T say may be held against you...

Comment

• Brandon B
      Super Senior Member
      • Jun 2001

These guys do good work from all the references I've seen. I'm sending my player to them shortly. They don't list the Integra, but you might contact them and see if they're willing. Not cheap though.

BB

Comment

• Steve Goff
        • Feb 2002

The pertinent question is whether the RDV-1 MPEG decoder lets you get at the signals necessary to hook up the SDI transmitter. Not all do.
        Steve Goff

Comment

Working...
        Searching...Please wait.
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
        There are no results that meet this criteria.
        Search Result for "|||"