X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Haus
    • Mar 2004

avr320 setup

i just got this reciever and the remote was lost in the mail.
    Is there anyway to set speaker size,and the rest of the setup without the remote.
    Also,every once in awhile the sound drops out for a split second,what would cause this and how would i fix it.
    1 other question,the little red boxes where it shows your speakers,all it showsis the L/R speaker.I'm getting sound out of all the speakers but how do i get it to show all the speakers.

my speakers are:
    paradigm monitor 5's l/r
    cc350
    ow-mini monitors surronds
    all version 3

Thx Haus
  • John Holmes
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Aug 2000

Hello Haus. And welcome to the Guide! And sorry I saw this a few days late.

I'm sorry that I cannot help you with your problem. As I have not owned that series of Harman product. However, you may want to visit their site and drop them a line about it. There maybe a way to configure it via the front panel. But if this is the receiver that uses the remote to do the EZ-Setup, I doubt that you can do it without it.

Good luck.

"I came here, to chew bubble gum and kickass. And I'm all out of bubble gum!!!" My DVD's
    "I have come here, to chew bubblegum and kickass. And I'm all out of bubblegum!!!"

Comment

• gentlejax
      • Jun 2004

Avr320

I have had that same receiver for about a yr now and I still am getting used to setting it up. I spent some time on it yesterday and had it running in Pro Logic2
      mode and the unit turned itself off after about an hour of play at very lmoderate volume.

that worries me now since I just got some surround speakers. other speakers are big DCM towers. good thing I have the extended warranty for it. I may have to exchange. I will play itsome more and see if it shuts down on me again.

Comment

Working...
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"