X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SteveG
    • Jul 2002

Eight channel RCA to DB25 cable

For those of you who have been looking, I've found a cable company that makes eight channel RCA to DB25 cables. The name is Cobalt Cables, and they sell over the internet.

Steve Goff
    Steve Goff
  • Burke Strickland
    • Sep 2001

Thanks for the info, Steve. I'll keep them in mind if I get a source that outputs 8 analog channels (so far, I'm maxed out at 6, which is covered by the supplied adaptor). OTOH, it would be nice to have a direct connection from the source outputs to the RDC-7's DB-25 connector without another set of plugs in the chain. I can't help but think the extra connections degrade the signal, even if only slightly. But for a hi-rez source, every little bit counts. :>)

Burke

PS -- Have you tried one of the 8 channel adaptors yet?

What you DON'T say may be held against you...

Comment

• Steve Goff
      • Feb 2002

If you have a 7.1 system, as I do, you might want to think about using an 8-channel cable, since you can use an RCA splitter to send the rear channels to both side and back speakers. I have not yet tried their adaptor.

Steve Goff
      Steve Goff

Comment

Working...
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"