Does your authorized dealer stock the components?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Burke Strickland
    • Sep 2001

Does your authorized dealer stock the components?

I just confirmed (by visiting the store) that the local Houston authorized dealer for Integra / Integra Research now only has some of the Integra units in stock, or even set up for demo. They said that they used to stock the Integra Research pieces and had a short run on them where they sold several a month, but finally even sold off the demo units when their order volume fell to one unit per four to six months.

I have to wonder if their sales dropped off that much when they started insisting on full list price after the Integra Research units got such good reviews? And I wonder how many people are going to bother to deal with them on those terms (instead of calling around elsewhere for a better "deal") when they don't even offer a demo? On the other hand, they have stacks of the Integra units in boxes sitting around with "special" sale prices on posters and seem to be moving a fair number of those.

Burke

What you DON'T say may be held against you...
  • wolf
    • May 2003

You know that is really something, almost all of the Integra Reasearch dealers I contacted had no IR products on display either(although they did say that they could order me one for 10% off). You are probably right that the reason for this drop in sales may have been due to dealers charging list price(or discounting very little) which probably did result from all the glowing reviews these products received. These are very fine hi-end products that many people have never heard of, and if these products are not either on display or set up to demo, how do they expect to sell them. They should also be a bit more flexable with their discounts,as offering a better deal on them also means better sales.

SV

Comment

Working...
    Searching...Please wait.
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
    There are no results that meet this criteria.
    Search Result for "|||"