X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • nahoj
    • Nov 2002

Firmware confirmation on DV-S939

I know that it´s not a real Integra Researsh machine ops:

But I try to ask in here about how do I do to see what firmware version I´ve got on my Onkyo Integra DV-S939 ?

And I also would like to come in contact with someone who has this DVD player.
  • Burke Strickland
    • Sep 2001

Welcome to Club Integra and thanks for posting.

I understand why you are stumped on this one, since the Owner's Guide says nothing about it. (Onkyo apparantly only mentions anything about firmware in the manual if the unit is "upgradable" by the user .) Interestingly, various reviews say that if the firmware is set up properly, certain DVDs will play in a particular way, but offer no clue as to how to determine that. I hope someone who knows the answer will post it here, but it looks like this may be a question for Onkyo Customer Service.

Burke

What you DON'T say may be held against you...

Comment

• nahoj
      • Nov 2002

I´ve noticed a problem with my DV-S939, some disc´s have disturbance in both sound and picture, it´s like when you have a weak signal from satelite TV, it blips and blops in the sound and the picture goes nuts.

Anyone who knows if this ?

Comment

Working...
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"