X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Razvan
    • Jan 2002

Upgrade bugs

According to a poster on another forum it seems that Onkyo has found "a couple of small bugs in the new firmware related to selecting NO when asked if you have a subwoofer. They were looking into a fix but they weren't sure if would be done right away or with a patch on CD to be sent out later."

Razvan
  • Burke Strickland
    • Sep 2001

Thanks for the info. The bad news is that there is a bug; the good news is that Onkyo, et al, is doing something about it (whatever form the "fix" takes).

In the meantime, I'm sure glad I can answer "Yes" to the sub question. :>)

Burke

What you DON'T say may be held against you...

Comment

• Frank
      • Jul 2002

Here is a email I received from United Radio at 1 PM today:

"Mr. Frandsen,
      We apologize for the delay in upgrading your unit. We are experiencing a problem with your unit excepting the upgrade. We are working with Onkyo technical support to resolve this as soon as possible. I will contact you later today with an update.

Jim Fitzgerald"

I just called Integra Research and was rudely told the problem was corrected within the last business day. They are most likely sick of calls but I have been delayed 2 days and more to come. They should overnight the unit to make up for their mistake....

Frank
      Frank

Comment

• Razvan
        • Jan 2002

Frank,

Do you have any idea what problem were they talking about?

Razvan

Comment

Working...
        Searching...Please wait.
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
        There are no results that meet this criteria.
        Search Result for "|||"