X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Les H
    • Mar 2002

Integra RDC-7

I love the RDC-7 for its sound quality and general user friendliness. And I'm very critical of equipment.

The remote may be another story. I'm trying to memorize the commands of a few other remotes and I keep bumping up against the "full" error message. As a result, I can only get a few commands of other remotes memorized. Defeats the purpose of having a unified remote. I haven't stuffed the Integra remote either, just trying to add a few and it hits the limit.

Has anyone else bumped up against this limit? Are there any solutions?

Thanks,

Les
  • Burke Strickland
    • Sep 2001

Les -- Welcome to "Club Integra"!

This may not be the solution you are looking for, but basically I use my RDC-7 remote for its pre/pro functions and have stuffed virtually all the rest of my other remotes' functions into a Pronto TSU-2000... it has PLENTY of room for everything. (I say "stuffed" -- but actually they did it for me -- the built in data base coverd just about everything I needed., and made it REALLY easy to get up and going with the Pronto.)

Burke

What you DON'T say may be held against you...

Comment

• pedalmike
      • Jan 2002

Les:

I ran into this problem as well. I wasn't anywhere near the capacity of the remote as stated in the manual.

What worked for me was clearing the commands for the mode I was programming, and starting over again.

I now have the remote programmed for my 5 channel amp, DVD/CD Player, TV, and VCR (all functions from each remote), with no capacity problems.

Comment

Working...
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"