You don't have to own an RDC-7 to post here...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Burke Strickland
    • Sep 2001

You don't have to own an RDC-7 to post here...

... in fact I encourage you to post something if you are interested in ANY of the Integra Home Theater or Integra Research products, including discussion of how they how they compare with other manufacturers' products.

I've had some nice e-mail from folks who have had questions, but were waiting to buy before they join in the discussion here. I hope you'll dive right in and ask some of your questions here, so everyone can share your interests, and perhaps chime in with some feedback. This area is intended to serve as an information exchange for all who seek info -- before and after the sale!

Burke

What you DON'T say may be held against you...
  • Doug
    • Aug 2000

Absolutely Burke, and I thank you for bringing that point up. this applies to all the clubs.

We suffer from weak posting in all the clubs the marjority of the time. Sure, I would love to see this improve. We need more people as the first key, and just for everyone to dive in and post, not just read.

thanks,
    Doug

Comment

• RobertR
      • Nov 2001

Thanks Burke

Comment

Working...
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"