X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Audioclyde
    • Aug 2000

RDC-7 questions

RDC-7 owners, a few questions:

1. Can you use DPL II on Dolby Digital 2.0 sources? on any analog source?

2. Will the upsampling feature work using DPL II (i.e., can you upsample a redbook cd and also play it using DPL II surround)?

Thanks for your input.
  • dschamis
    • Sep 2001

I believe that the answer to all of your questions is YES - anyone disagree?

David

Comment

• Burke Strickland
      • Sep 2001

David, based on my reading of the supplemental manual that came with the upgrade, I agree -- "YES" to all the questions.

Burke

What you DON'T say may be held against you...

Comment

• Audioclyde
        • Aug 2000

Thanks for the info. guys, the RDC-7 really seems to have a lot going for it. I've had thoughts of replacing my Casa Nova pre/pro, Perp. Tech. P-1A upsampler and Sonic Frontiers Line 2SE preamp with the Integra. Only downside (other than potential sonics, which I can't know if would be better or worse because no way to try the RDC-7 in my system) seems to be loss of the incredible bass management of the Theta and the "tube" magic the SF brings to the table.

Comment

Working...
        Searching...Please wait.
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
        There are no results that meet this criteria.
        Search Result for "|||"