X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • timjclark
    • Apr 2009

bi-amp Proceed AMP-2

Has anyone out there ever bi-amp'd a pair of AMP-2's? I currently have a single AMP-2 running to my new B&W 803S's and I'm wondering about picking up a second AMP-2 to really make them sing.
    -B&W: 803S, HTM4S, M-1
    -Proceed: CDD, PDP, PRE, AMP-2, AMP-3
    -Rotel: RSP-1069
    -Sony: PS3, KDF-E42A10

Office system:
    -Arcam DV-89, AVR100
    -B&W LM-1, AS-1
  • timjclark
    • Apr 2009

This thread has had a fair amount of views, but no comments. Any Proceed users or past users out there? What did you think of your amp? I'm thinking about my next upgrade and wondering about doubling down on the AMP-2 and bi-amping or bridging them or should I be looking elsewhere? I like the idea of a 2nd amp2 since I have the matching AMP-3 for center and rears....
    -B&W: 803S, HTM4S, M-1
    -Proceed: CDD, PDP, PRE, AMP-2, AMP-3
    -Rotel: RSP-1069
    -Sony: PS3, KDF-E42A10

Office system:
    -Arcam DV-89, AVR100
    -B&W LM-1, AS-1

Comment

• MannyE
      • Dec 2000

Well, I can't speak to the specific amp/speaker combo you mention, but I can tell you that every time I bi amped (and in the case of my DefTech bp2002 "tri amped" lol) speakers with that capability, the results have been spectacular!

I say go for it!
      http://home.bellsouth.net/personalpages/scripts/community.dll?ep=16&groupid=23441&ck=&userid=16579 006&userpw=ytxCz9&uh=16579006,2,Manuel&uzip=33140& ver=3.0

Comment

Working...
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"