X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Lex
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Apr 2001

club evaluation time

it looks like maybe time to replace this club. So, BK fans, we may just start a thread as I find a suitable replacement to give "wings" to.

Harman, well we can still discuss Lexicon elsewhere, and harman.

I will listen to just arguments why the club should stay as is, if anyone can make any...
    Doug
    "I'm out there Jerry, and I'm loving every minute of it!" - Kramer
  • John Holmes
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Aug 2000

Well, I agree, there hasn't been much traffic here. However, it may be a bit premature to shut it down with B&K's new equipment being released in the next few months.

With that said, moving it to be a subforum in the manufacture area might be best at this point.
    "I have come here, to chew bubblegum and kickass. And I'm all out of bubblegum!!!"

Comment

• Lex
      Moderator Emeritus
      • Apr 2001

Well, new equipment may help, but do we have enough BK support left here to warrant the wait? I'm just asking...
      Doug
      "I'm out there Jerry, and I'm loving every minute of it!" - Kramer

Comment

• John Holmes
        Moderator Emeritus
        • Aug 2000

IMO, no we do not have the current support.
        "I have come here, to chew bubblegum and kickass. And I'm all out of bubblegum!!!"

Comment

• shadow 8
          • Aug 2004

I suggest we start an Anthem Club to replace this one. Very active thread at AVS Forum and more interest in the line IMO.

Comment

• Dmantis
            Moderator Emeritus
            • Jun 2004

I'm also just waiting for there new gear to come out. April or may is what I have been told. Once that happens I'll be posting reviews and personal experience with all there new stuff.

B&K is so slow like most higher end companies. I hope to see this stay here.

Comment

Working...
            Searching...Please wait.
            An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
            An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
            An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
            There are no results that meet this criteria.
            Search Result for "|||"