X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mike_wassell
    • Dec 2005

Help with programing SR 10.1 and REF 50 S2

I am having trouble programming both my SR 10.1 remote and my REF 50 S2. I can download and open the software to program the remote but I keep getting an error that my cable is defective or I have selected the wrong com port. I have gone through all of the com port settings with no success. I am using a laptop with a serial port to USB converter. I purchased another converter and I am still getting the same error message. Can anyone help me?

I am using a HP Pavilion laptop running Windows Me. I have plenty of disk space and 1 gig of ram.

Now with the BKc Suite. I can download it and unzip it but I cannot get it to run. B&K said it might be a conflict with Windows Me. Can anyone help me?
  • comeup
    • Jul 2005

Mike I had the same problem using an adapter. You might want use a pc with a serial port, it was fast and easy. I ended up buying a cheap pc for that purpose only and it came in handy for a few other things.

Good luck
    Blake

Comment

Working...
    Searching...Please wait.
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
    There are no results that meet this criteria.
    Search Result for "|||"