X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RenoReno2
    • Jan 2005

B&K Universal Player?????

I keep hearing that B&K will be releasing a universal player but I can't get a definate response on this. I've emailed them and asked retailers. Never received any response from any of my emails. Can anyone confirm this?
  • jimmyp58
    Super Senior Member
    • Aug 2003

Can't confirm but highly doubt.
    jpiscitello@ameritech.net

Comment

• RenoReno2
      • Jan 2005

Actually I found out they will be releasing one. here's the response I got in another forum. From this response I'm guessing they are waiting on HDVD/BlueRay. :T

There was a question regarding a B&K DVD player. B&K is hoping to have something later this year. I would say that there might be something around CEDIA time, however this will probably be a prototype. I would say too that that unit will offer HDMI as well.

Be patient. B&K is certainly not the company to jump the gun. If they are waiting a bit longer on an upgrade or release it's because they want to ensure that the product is ready and future compliant.

Comment

Working...
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"