X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RenoReno2
    • Jan 2005

B&K model question

Hello All,

Just received my 125.7 series 2 amp. Only thing is I was expecting the newly designed faceplate on there, it looks the same as the series 1. Also, on the front of the display it doesn't say series 2 like they do on B&K's website. Just wondering if it's possably some sort of screw up or if this is how they are being sent out atm. Was kind of disappointed when I took it out of the box to see the old design while I was expecting the new one. Hopefully I can get the updated faceplate from B&K if so.
  • Dmantis
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Jun 2004

Sounds like you got an older model . I would talk to whoever you bought it from and find out why you got what you got.

S2 stuff says it and has new faceplates.

Comment

• RenoReno2
      • Jan 2005

On the rear of it it says series 2 and all the manuals all state series 2, just the front faceplate doesn't say it. and again the front display is the old version. I bought this from an authorized dealer who ordered it from B&K themselves I received it unopened too.

Comment

• bubbawilly
        • Jan 2005

Call B&K and explain. They 'should' offer to send you the correct Series 2 faceplate.

All that you need is an allen wrench to swap it out.

Comment

• DanR
          • Dec 2004

Definately check it out. That isn't right. Should say Series 2.
          :B It's all about the MUSIC!!!

Comment

• RenoReno2
            • Jan 2005

I called them, they shipped the new faceplate on Friday should be here tuesday maybe wednesday

Comment

Working...
            Searching...Please wait.
            An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
            An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
            An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
            There are no results that meet this criteria.
            Search Result for "|||"