X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • rich0372
    • Jul 2004

klipsch and parasound

I have klipsch legends klf 30s 20s c7 is the 2205at a good match for these speakers Rich
  • nicholtl
    • Aug 2003

If you ask the good folks over at the Klipsch forums, www.klipsch.com, they'll be sure to give you a lot of help.

I myself own the Klipsch reference series along with the Halo line, which mate perfectly, but I know they are very different from the Legend and Classic lines. But yeah, try the Klipsch forum!

Comment

• Danbry39
      Moderator Emeritus
      • Sep 2002

My last generation system included Klipsch reference speakers, Rotel 1066, and Parasound amp. Before the Rotel/Parasound, I had an Onkyo 696 receiver. Couldn't stand the sound with that combo. Once I bought the Parasound amp, everything improved like crazy. For a while, I used the Onkyo as my pre/pro, before switching to the Rotel, but, to be honest, the biggest improvement was the Parasound amp (1205A in my case). Since Klipsch were my main speakers back then, I used to hang out at the Klipsch forums quite a bit. A lot owned and loved Parasound amps with their gear.

By the way, I once owned Legend speakers and loved them. Hold on to those babies.
      Keith

Comment

• Kevin97225
        • Oct 2004

I use Rotel and Klipsch, LOVE the COMBO!

I'm using the Rotel RB-1090 Amp and Rotel RC-1090 PreAmp with the Klipsch RF-7 (Reference Line) and LOVE the Combo! It goes very well together. There are alot of people using the Rotel & Klipsch combo that are very happy with it. That is how I ended up with the Rotel, with the help from the Klipsch forum and really appreciate the help from their because I'm very happy with the outcome. I did listen to the Parasound A-21 before I decided on the Rotel and the Parasound sounded good, but I prefered the Rotel sound that the RB-1090 gives with the Klipsch, they are very stunning together and I finally reached keepers for both Rotel and Klipsch!

Comment

• Chris D
          Moderator Emeritus
          • Dec 2000

Rich to answer your question specifically, YES, absolutely. My current system is Klipsch Legend KLF-30 mains, KLF-C7 center, and four KSP-S6 surrounds. All driven by C1 processor and A51 and A21 amp. Given that the 2205 was a predecessor to the Halo line, I think you'll find that it works very well. There are many, many people out there I've come across that use Parasound and Klipsch together.

And yes, I'll be hanging onto my speakers for a long, long time.
          CHRIS

Well, we're safe for now. Thank goodness we're in a bowling alley.
          - Pleasantville

Comment

Working...
          Searching...Please wait.
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
          There are no results that meet this criteria.
          Search Result for "|||"