X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • emillika
    • Jan 2003

C2 button issue?

Does anyone else have issues getting inputs to switch or power to turn on or off? I don't feel like the buttons have a 'positive' feel to them. My unit was made in March 2003 if that matters.

Thanks.

Elmer
  • Scarp
    • Mar 2003

I never experienced this. What happens then? You press it but it doesn't work? Switching sources on the machine itself is a bit tricky since one must scroll through the inputs.

Was this from the beginning that you got your unit? Or did it develop in time?

Comment

• emillika
      • Jan 2003

Scarp,

I think I have the art of using the bottoms down!

I have always noticed this and I had the same issue on my first C2. I push the button and nothing happens.. then 3 or 4 pushes later I can navigate as expected.

Thanks.

Elmer

Comment

• Scarp
        • Mar 2003

If there is something really wrong with the buttons then take it back to your dealer. I usually use the remote anyway, but the buttons on my C2 work fine.

Comment

Working...
        Searching...Please wait.
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
        There are no results that meet this criteria.
        Search Result for "|||"