X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Chris D
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Dec 2000

Curious if people are looking to sell their C1's or C2's

It's almost 10 years since I bought my Halo C1, I'm still using it as my primary HT processor, and personally have no plans to change it out. (see my thread http://www.htguide.com/forum/showthread.php4?t=29731 for how I've added cutting edge HDMI and audio technologies to the C1) I don't think I'm going to be able to find anything to sound better for any reasonable price, without paying far more than I can afford.

I'm personally interested in people that are looking to sell their C1's or C2's. This is NOT an offer for me to buy, but just let me know.
    CHRIS

Well, we're safe for now. Thank goodness we're in a bowling alley.
    - Pleasantville
  • RandyL999
    • Dec 2004

C2 considering selling

Hi Chris... I’ve been a happy owner of a C2/A51 combo for my home theater for almost 7 years, but I’m ready to make a change from the C2, so will probably sell when I replace the C2

Comment

• avddreamr
      • Aug 2005

I'm probably going to sell my parasound gear, I don't have enough time to enjoy it, so I'll be selling my C1, and JC1's.
      Yes, My C1 has been used for two channels, except for a brief period, for 10 years.

I'm probably going to switch to a media-center + external dac, and icepower amps. B/c I live in fl, if i turn on my gear, i have to turn on the fan, or turn up the a/c... my noise floor is raised. Since all of my media is now digital, there's little point in having a processor.

I'm trying to figure out exactly how i'm going to do my replacement, but I'll probably have to sell the gear to fund the replacement.

Btw, I briefly tried out one of the onkyo processors from two years ago, and although it had a lot of more advanced features... the end result was that it didn't sound better than my C1, different yes, better no. That and it wasn't as pretty.

Comment

Working...
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"